Digital marketing refers to advertising delivered through digital channels such as search engines, websites, social media, email, and mobile applications. Digital Marketing is not just about advertising, it is about reaching the right customers, at the right time, with the correct information.
Pay-per-click is an internet advertising model used to drive traffic to websites, in which an advertiser pays a publisher when the ad is clicked. Pay-per-click is commonly associated with first-tier search engines. With search engines, advertisers typically bid on keyword phrases relevant to their target market. Pay-per-click (PPC) marketing is a complex digital marketing channel. It presents a significant opportunity for digital marketers to grow their business online. Google Search Networks Ads (AdWords / PPC Advertising) can be a wonderful tool to attract new customers to your web-page.
Search engine optimization is the process of increasing the quality and quantity of website traffic by increasing the visibility of a website or a web page to users of a web search engine. SEO refers to the improvement of unpaid results and excludes direct traffic/visitors and the purchase of paid placement.
In this course, learn step by step process to rank up several keywords in less than 30 days, optimize website content for the best possible search engine ranking, the theory behind Google search and other search engine algorithms & practically work on the content and understand the SEO strategies.
Social media is a very important part of Digital Marketing because to create brand awareness, it is the best medium to do so in the Digital space. Facebook itself is about to cross 2.45 billion users on its platform. Then there are other important platforms like Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, LinkedIn and so on. And all these platforms are growing. This means that social media is increasingly becoming important for brands to reach out to their target customers. And as the need to harness this medium grows, the number of social media marketing experts required to do that job is also increasing.
Digital Marketing is about connecting with the audience online, focusing on platforms such as Google, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and more which provides the direct, fastest and widespread connectivity between the brand and its consumers. In the course duration you will learn Google ads, Social media Marketing and Optimization, SEO, Landing page, Analytics tools and more.
In this class, you will learn how to decide on a paid marketing strategy that will get you the best return on your investment. You will also learn how can you pick a channel which will help you get more customers, increase your revenue and brand awareness. Win Business with Google Search Network (PPC Advertising) & Learn the type of Online Marketing for faster results than SEO.
Unlock the power of google, bing, and yahoo with powerful SEO techniques, including SEO keywords, SEO copywriting, UX SEO, website creation, WordPress SEO Yoast, WordPress security, local SEO, voice SEO, e-commerce SEO, Video SEO, snippets SEO, SEO backlinks, SEO Wikipedia, google analytics, google search console & much more. Learn how to figure out which terms your customers actually search and how to create online content that is most likely to rank high in Google search engine page results.
Social media sites such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Youtube, Pinterest and G+ all have thousands of customers waiting for you to explore. Social Media management is one of the fastest-growing industries and its services are in demand. Many brands and small-medium businesses are looking to outsource their social media marketing to use the strategies to grow their brand and business. Learn the hacks to grow your following on social media, get people to your website, get brand awareness & drive more sales.
- Understanding Digital Marketing from Basics to Advance.
- Improve your chances of succeeding in a competitive marketplace by analyzing, testing and improving your Digital Marketing skills.
- Learn skills that will help increase your ability to advertising through the internet channels.
- It helps to get more engagement and awareness via social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and more.
- Learn the basics of Google Ads including navigating the New Google Ad Console
- A practical and structured approach to create Search Campaigns
- Create your own profitable, attention-grabbing Ads to maximize clicks
- Instantly create thousands of relevant Keyword Groups to attract buyers to your website and obtain an advantage over your competitors.
- Learn step by step on-page optimization for your websites, it’s pages & single articles
- Learn step by step off-page optimization to submit your website to search engines, so they can discover it easily
- Do deep & comprehensive keyword research to find the worth of the keyword and the topic
- Learn all working SEO tools to get ideas about the SEO progress & workflow
- Analyze the data to see which content gets the most shares
- Start a freelance business as a social media expert
- Grow Your Business Using Social Media Marketing
- Find social media clients using several online and offline tactics
- Successfully manage clients using the best tools and strategies
- Create social media successful advanced ads