Search engine optimization is the process of increasing the quality and quantity of website traffic by increasing the visibility of a website or a web page to users of a web search engine. SEO refers to the improvement of unpaid results and excludes direct traffic/visitors and the purchase of paid placement.
In this course, learn step by step process to rank up several keywords in less than 30 days, optimize website content for the best possible search engine ranking, the theory behind Google search and other search engine algorithms & practically work on the content and understand the SEO strategies.
Unlock the power of google, bing, and yahoo with powerful SEO techniques, including SEO keywords, SEO copywriting, UX SEO, website creation, WordPress SEO Yoast, WordPress security, local SEO, voice SEO, e-commerce SEO, Video SEO, snippets SEO, SEO backlinks, SEO Wikipedia, google analytics, google search console & much more. Learn how to figure out which terms your customers actually search and how to create online content that is most likely to rank high in Google search engine page results.
- Learn step by step on-page optimization for your websites, it’s pages & single articles
- Learn step by step off-page optimization to submit your website to search engines, so they can discover it easily
- Do deep & comprehensive keyword research to find the worth of the keyword and the topic
- Learn all working SEO tools to get ideas about the SEO progress & workflow
- Analyze the data to see which content gets the most shares